Monday, June 20, 2011

Events I'm Considering

I'm ready to start joining some races. I did two races last spring, one bicycle and the other an obstacle course. It was so fun, can't wait to do more.

I'm looking for some feedback. Is this race schedule something not smart or crazy, too much, things like that. Basically, it starts with a 5K in July and culminates with a half marathon in December with either a 5K or 10K each month inbetween, except August.

  1. July 16th, 5K, $25
  2. September 17th, 10K, $35
  3. October 9th, 5K, $20
  4. November 11th, 10K, $25
  5. December 11th, 13.1 miles, $75
Now, I could do a longer run in November instead of the veterans day 10k, but that's what I'm thinking for now!

Anywho, what do you think. Is the idea of switching between 5 and 10K silly?

No comments:

Post a Comment