Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sexy Runners

I remember watching The Office, where always shallow Michael Scott described his dream woman as, "...being a runner, and it shows." 

Sleek bodies, strong, shapely legs, chiseled abs and lean, firm arms...runners are often very attractive, especially compared to you average Costco shopper. 

And to add to the appeal, I offer this, but be warned, it's not for the squeamish.  While on an afternoon jog I developed a very nasty blood blister on the bottom of a toe.  Perpetually having the maturity of your average 11 year old boy, I really would like nothing more than to gross-out my wife.  So, I did what any normal person of that disposition would do, I popped it and shot a video of the action.

It's certain to win awards, but you'll see it here first.  Again, don't watch if you're weak-stomached!


No comments:

Post a Comment