Monday, August 22, 2011

It's good to be needed.

Up this morning at 4:30. 

200 crunches

100 pushups

30 minute run

Work at 6:30. 

Crazy day.

Meeting at 2:30.

3:00 in Nogales to sign papers for the community college

4:00 back at school preparing to teaching for the night.

8:00 finally done.  Best first day of community college yet.

8:15 I walk in the door.

My wife wants me to carry some heavy stuff...chickens are out of the water.

Before I can do that my daughter wants math homework...sit down she says, it's going to take a while.

I think of how I read on "the loop" about being an unselfish athlete.  Give up sleep, but not family time or needs.

Between math problems I carry the 5 gallon bucket of water to the chickens.

Helping with math.

My wife walks in and says, there's a leak outside.

Helping with math, running in looking for tools.

A few wrenches and a hack saw and we're patched until tomorrow.

4:30 is going to come real early tomorrow.  But, it's good to be needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment